MYTH: It takes just as much time and expense to close a smaller account as it does to close a larger one.
TRUTH: It can, but it does not have to.
Here are some ideas for profitably adding small accounts to your pipeline now.
You fill your pipe and I will help your team empty it!
Why bother with those pesky, needy small accounts?
Here is a six-minute tutorial that explains:
- Why we need the Minnows and the Whales
- How you can better utilize your existing assets to manage smaller accounts more profitably
- Resources you can tap
- A checklist for getting started
ANOTHER Free Training for All of Your Customer-Facing People
Here is a quick way to help your team understand the realities of working with different types of customers. How do they manage profitable, enthusiastic, angry and other customers – regardless of size?
Click the image on the left for the “Quiz” version of this training.
- How to manage the five customer types
- How to address the slow-paying customer
- How to manage the angry customer
FUN and EDUCATIONAL!