Even though the price objection is the most common objection salespeople hear, it is rarely, if ever, valid. There is a process anyone can use to sell around the low-priced competition. It is the science of selling.
LARGE AND SMALL BUSINESSES BENEFIT FROM VALUE-ADDED SELLING
“Yesterday I could not write a winning proposal. Today I feel like I could sell anything.”
~ CEO, Service Provider
“Chuck’s ideas have made me a rich man. We increased our average sale from $3,600 to $145,000 in nineteen months.”
~ Software CEO
“In the history of recorded time, no customer has ever said, ‘Your price is too high,’ and meant it.” ~ Chuckism #6
Before selecting a speaker – or even a type of speaker – begin with outcome. Your first decision needs to be:
“What do we want the attendees to do as a result of this meeting?
Do you need for your speaker to deliver high content or high entertainment?
For instance, when I speak to an audience of CEOs or business owners, the presentation is primarily content-focused. When I deliver a motivational talk, the presentation is primarily entertainment-driven with key, salient points included. Almost everyone likes to be entertained; so every presentation includes humor, stories and “gotcha'” moments.
Do you want your attendees to
- Do something new?
- Do something differently?
- Stop doing something?
Decide what your optimum outcome would be for your time and resource investment in your meeting and then choose your speakers.
TRAINING & CONSULTING
Sales development is a process, not an event. Sales training is never complete. Customers change, competitors change, technologies change, demographics change – so how can we continue to sell the same old way and still succeed?
“If I always do what I’ve always done, I’ll have less than I’ve ever had before.”
Sales development begins at the top with the way your sales team is organized, compensated and motivated. Chuck can help you fine-tune or even redefine your sales model. Then, he will develop a sales training program that meets your objectives and your budget.
Chuck works with CEOs, CSOs, Sales Leaders, salespeople and customer service employees. He offers Blended Learning for your training which includes:
- Classroom: Half-day to multiple days and multiple events. Can include your proprietary Sales Handbook, lecture, case studies, role play and other exercises.
- e-Learning: Chuck has been pioneering e-learning since 2004 and has just launched the brand new version which utilizes the latest in e-learning technology, psychology and delivery and includes performance reporting to your sales leader.
- Webinars: Audio and video webinars will help keep your people on track and address new issues.
- Audio: Your salespeople can benefit from using the audio tracks in their cars and while they work to reinforce their training.
The science of online learning, web-based learning – both known as “e-Learning” is growing and evolving. Different demographics prefer to learn differently. Some companies rely almost solely on e-learning now because of the many benefits it offers, which include:
- Learn any time from any where
- Training can be made available immediately
- Training can include quizzing
- Reporting options are available to managers to track how salespeople are utilizing the training
Some organizations find it beneficial to build e-learning training for their customers.
Combining e-learning with classroom, webinars and other types of learning increases retention and application.
Chuck has been a pioneer in professional e-learning for many years and continuously updates his content and the delivery technology.
VALUE ADDED SELLING – Five levels, forty hours of content
MOTIVATION FOR SEASONED SALES PROFESSIONALS – Based on Chuck’s Vietnam and corporate experiences
CUSTOMER SERVICING – Making customer service a profit center
CHANGE – There has been more change in the profession of sales in the past few months than in the past twenty years
LEADERSHIP – Primarily sales strategies, tactics, compensation
Presentations are designed to meet your desired outcomes: for the Organization, for the Attendees and for the Meeting Planner.
Are you a Sales Professional? Sales Leader? Meeting Planner?